One whole.

A year, as of today, since I've been (admittedly, on and off) writing this wonderous blog. You'll notice I slacked hardcore last week, because I was afraid of the cattiness if I did keep updating. CNN is on a real short leash with me, 360 included.

And today, is a perfect example of why!
"American Heroes Rebuilding the Gulf." Faith Hill and Tim McGraw tell Anderson how they're giving back to the coast. Tune in for this special edition of "Anderson Cooper 360°" on Wednesday at 10 p.m. ET.
Happy place, happy place. Where there is news, and not just celeb interviews.

Nothing else yet, I'm just up early.

And thinking. How much do you really care about the news on 360? Enough to be interested in hearing some stories expanded on, daily? Basically, I'm looking to up the content on the blog so I actually have more of a reason to update every day.

Yay or nay? Do tell.

posted by Janis @ 09:32,

1 Comments:

At 4:05 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the blog's anniversary. I don't always post, but I visit here on a daily basis. I like the idea of further discussions of the content of 360. I like the program but it can be frustrating to watch at times, due to certain subject matter (polygamists!) and frequent repeating of stories, having a place to talk about what was presented on the show would be great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home