Oookay.

No 360 tonight, it's a special edition of the Situation Room. And Aaron's on vacation all this week, but I don't know if that means Anderson's back or what in the world is going on. Newsnight preview anyway:
It's no Sunday school. Facing your deepest sins inside a hell house that could scare many into salvation.
And it's only an hour.

Now, rumours a plenty. RUMOURS people, not fractsfacts. According to various sources, Aaron's going to be anchoring a 7pm show, leaving Newsnight, and Anderson's going to be taking over the possibly permanently expanded Newsnight. No official word has been put forth yet. So don't get all jumpy yet. [CNN Ponders Expanding Newsnight - WHAC, CNN close to a decision on two hour Newsnight - ICN, What Is Aaron Brown's Future At CNN? and CNN Primetime Changes Are Imminent; Aaron Brown May Not Return To NewsNight - TVNewser]

Phew.

Edit: Wolf just mentioned that the Situation Room is on at 7pm all this week. So. Weird.

posted by Janis @ 16:37,

4 Comments:

At 1:06 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird and disgusting. They better not be trying to get rid of Anderson!

 
At 2:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't help but panic. If I at least knew someone I could call and start nagging at, I bet I'd feel much better. Anyone has Jonathan Klein's phone number?

 
At 11:22 p.m., Blogger Janis said...

No one's getting rid of Anderson, guys. If anyone, they'll be getting rid of Aaron.

 
At 1:33 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loves me some Coops but I hope Aaron can stay also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home