Aftermath!

Tonight on 360:
We're live in some of the areas targeted by Wilma. A look at the damage and what's left of the storm.
And Newsnight:
Wilma's wrath: a complete wrap up of the storm, the damage it caused, and what's left of it.
And once again, I fell asleep, smashed my alarm clock, and missed all the fun. I managed to see lots of Rob before I went to sleep, but that's not the point.

CNN.com's doing a Wilmablog. [CNN has Wilma Blog - ICN]

Brian at TVNewser says of CNN's coverage:
Between 7 and 8am, it was hard to turn the channel away from CNN. I checked in with FNC and the broadcast networks every few minutes, but their phone interviews and faraway live shots could not compete.
And he has a really good wrap up, which comes in handy for ME, who missed everything. [Wilma: Compelling Live Coverage On CNN - TVNewser]

And I can think of at least ten other anchors I'd rather fix Anderson up with than Shep Smith. Maybe I'll list them one day. [A Gay Shepard Among The Fox Flock - Queerty]

posted by Janis @ 15:38,

1 Comments:

At 8:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shep looks like an alien. I'm sure Anderson has better taste in men.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home