Tonight:

As expected.
Years of smoking may have contributed to Peter Jennings' lung cancer. A look at the disease, how to fight it and if it can be beaten.
I know Sanjay's doing a special on cancer next weekend, so maybe stuff from that too.

And, crap, I just remembered that I forgot to watch Charlie Rose, which I get at NOON. If memory serves me correctly though, I get the previous days episode at noon. So maybe I'll have a report on it tomorrow. Maybe. Oh, PBS, why don't you bend to my will?

Anyone watching the Situation Room? Lots of stuff going on, very fast-paced but not head-spinningly so. I like it so far.

posted by Janis @ 17:03,

2 Comments:

At 9:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

360 was really great tonight. Andy was on the ball. I like how he both honored Peter Jennings and educated people about lung cancer. I had no clue that so many people died from it. I can't wait for "Charlie Rose." It's not on until midnight where I live.

 
At 12:42 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was SO great to see Anderson back in the studio (and his suit!) and the tribute to Peter Jennings was excellent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home