Replay.

CNN's replaying Starving in Plain Sight Sunday afternoon at 5pm, in case you missed it.

And Anderson's on On The Story this weekend, which is on in like, ten minutes, 7pm on Saturday, and Sunday morning too, 10am. If you're not watching this show anyway, you should be, it's great. Reporters give more personal reflections on recent stories they've been covering, answer questions from the audience, and other reporters too. It's definitely my favourite new show on CNN.

posted by Janis @ 18:51,

2 Comments:

At 11:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been watching On the Story and I enjoy it too. I've been waiting for Anderson to turn up on it. I missed it today so I will definitely watch on Sunday.

 
At 5:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never had watched "On the Story" but I really enjoyed the program. Andy's piece was too short and he wasn't there to answer questions. It was a tad disappointing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home