The Smell of Influence.

Tonight on 360:
Billions in tax dollars wanted for what some call 'pork' projects. How taxpayers could get stuck with the tab.
Wasn't this last week? I distinctly remember hearing the words "pork-fest" more than once. And giggling.

Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People...party thing was last night. There was Anderson, and Stephen Colbert and probably other people too, who knows? [Jossip - Time's 100 Most Influential Reasons to Host An Event, FishBowlNY - Inside the Time 100 Party and Time 100: The Most Influential People in the Room]

The Vanity Fair is out today, hard to miss, go get it. I haven't, because apparently it's hotter than the face of the sun today.

posted by Janis @ 16:02,

5 Comments:

At 5:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still haven't gotten my copy of VF and I'm starting to get irrationally nervous (it will be on the newsstand for a while) but I want mine NOW.

 
At 9:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you gotten a copy of it now?

 
At 2:16 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! Finally got my copy. Now I really want THE BOOK...

 
At 2:17 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! Finally got my copy. Now I really want THE BOOK...

 
At 2:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a double-posting fool. Sorry 'bout that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home