Wed-nes-day.

Tonight on 360:
Many citizens struggle to survive while their president refuses to end a nuclear program.
Which is a Christiane thing, not sure if it's one hour or two. Will be fun and educational anyway.

Today's blog reveals nerdfacedom.
Ok, so I know I should blog earlier in the day, but I just got back from Washington, D.C., and due to my lack of organization, my BlackBerry wasn't charged, so I've been away from a computer all day. Needless to say, I arrived back in New York suffering from technology withdrawal. My hands were shaking, but now that they are dancing on the keyboard, the tremors have stopped.
Using blog as a verb? Proper capitalisation of BlackBerry? Physical techwithdrawl? Welcome to the club, Anderson. It's a scary place to be. Have a Red Bull.[360Blog - Oprah On My Mind]

I happen to be the in the market for a new job. Hmm. [Gawker - Remainders: Be Anderson Cooper’s Manservant]

posted by Janis @ 20:05,

1 Comments:

At 4:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 360 blog is going to be addictive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home