Hurricaned Pt. 2.

Electric Boogaloo?

WHAC says Anderson's going to be part of the Hurricane Katrina coverage. CNN's going to be live all night, which is good for people like me who have nothing else to do.

And totally unrelated and of interest to probably only me, but our little Erica Hill was on Big CNN last night achoring CNN Saturday Night, and I'm told, earlier in the evening too. She might be on tonight too, no word yet. It'd be aces if she were on Papa CNN all the time now. Rudi Bahktiar left/was fired/disappeared/was eaten by wolves, so, um, y'know, shove her in that spot. The people demand it. The people being me.

posted by Janis @ 14:39,

2 Comments:

At 6:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Erica Hill. She was great last night and she should be used even more.

 
At 5:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anderson has made it to Baton Rouge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home