OH EXCITING.

I'm running on the assumption that Anderson isn't back again tonight. Sanchez last night? Are they NUTS? No idea who's filling in tonight. Maybe they'll just haul someone off the street, shove them in a smart suit and run the telepromter. Instant news.

Anyway, according to CNN, tonight will be:
A Brooklyn man is blamed for his wife's suicide. Could he have done more? Is this landmark decision the start of a trend?
And I will begin praying at Erica fills in, at least.

posted by Janis @ 12:41,

2 Comments:

At 9:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope, really hope, Andy will be back on Monday. I miss his cute, smiling face!

 
At 10:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm bracing myself for him not to be back on Monday. I remember in July he'd been gone a little over a week and I thought he was going to return but he ended up being gone ANOTHER week. That was SUCH a let-down, I want to be ready this time if someone else's ugly mug shows up during the Lou preview.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home