But...news?

Rawr. Tonight:
What caused a seemingly tame tiger to turn on a teenager? A look at the latest in a string of deadly attacks by exotic animals.
Maybe, um, it attacked because it's a tiger? And instead of calling them exotic animals, how about we call them wild animals? You can't change the nature of a beast. It's like, I can eat good food for a week and think I'm going to be happy and healthy forever, but when I see a piece of pie, I'm still gonna be all over that piece of pie.

Out for the day, so the rest of the news, should there be any, will come after nine. Ta.

posted by Janis @ 11:45,

1 Comments:

At 2:27 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone at 360 REALLY is fascinated by people mauled by animal stories. I'm still trying to get over the last tiger attack reports they did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home