Tonight, and a whack of links.

Anderson anchors live from one of the hard hit areas as residents survey the damage left behind by Dennis. Was it as bad as first thought? Tune in at 7 p.m. ET.
As long as he stays away from hotel signs. Yeech.

WHACNN brings up a question a lot of blogs have been talking about today, whether Anderson's coverage was overdone or not. It's a hurricane, he wasn't miming.

TVNewser has some coverage as well, and more here and here.

Lost Remote gave Anderson and John Most Dramatic Video, and CNN Best Coverage. I'd be objective, but honestly, I don't get any other cable news channels.

FishbowlNY liveblogged it, funny as always.

CNN Coverage Notes liveblogged it too, but with screencaps.

I think that's all for now. If I find anything else, I'll slap it up here too. There's a storm heading in next weekend, so we might be going through it all over again.

Edit: Gawker on fantasies being "mugged by reality.". Perhaps, a little true.

posted by Janis @ 17:28,

2 Comments:

At 12:37 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to see what Gawker looks like drenched by a hurricane. I still enjoyed watching Anderson all wet.

 
At 8:59 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey great site! I am a HUGE Anderson fan or "Anderfan". I have to disagree with Gawker. Wet Andy is pretty darn sexy! Although I still worry when things start flying towards his head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home