Assumptions.

With John King in for Wolf Blitzer, and Kitty Pilgrim for Lou Dobbs, and Phyllis Jackson doing the after 5pm Now in the News over on cnn.com/video, I'm going to jump to the conclusion that Anderson's away today as well. John King said he'd be in again tomorrow for Wolf, so maybe all the anchors have the week off. Even dear, sweet Erica Hill has been away.

Stagger your anchor's holidays, CNN! It makes my heart sad.

Also? I picked the worst week to start this blog. It's like they knew.

Update: Yep. No Anderson again. Note to Rudi: MAC sells matte, too.

posted by Janis @ 18:02,

2 Comments:

At 6:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron Brown was the only prime time anchor around last night I think. Well, this week is nearly over anyway. If Anderson doesn't turn up tonight, at least we won't have so long to wait!

 
At 8:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rudi's voice makes me want to jump out of a window. I guess Anderson will return next week. Hope he's lying on a beach somewhere taking a well deserved rest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home