Oh, Rufus.

Disclosure: I love Rufus Wainwright more than almost anything in the world. I remember with disturbing clarity the first time I heard April Fools, the exact moment I bought Poses, the crippling joy when my best-friend-cum-partner asked if I liked that Rufus Wainwright guy.

So, my first reaction upon hearing Rufus had said this (via Queerty):
If they stay in the closet, they’re going to make a lot more money. I go to the same gym as Anderson Cooper. When I look at him lifting those 5-pound weights, it makes me think, He’s just trying to live his life and be all that he can be. But he still goes to the gayest gym in New York.
...was not really shock, anger, or even mirth but mostly OMFG THEY GO TO THE SAME GYM. I'm what you'd call "objective."

Gawker wants to know what, exactly, is the gayest gym in New York. Perez loves it. Page Six is all NUH-UH. But ASL has the prettiest pictures.

posted by Janis @ 17:18,

2 Comments:

At 12:18 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rufus needs to shut his trap about Anderson.

 
At 4:48 p.m., Blogger Andie C said...

I was excited to hear that Rufus and Anderson go to the same gym. SO,what does that make me???

--Andie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home