Hmm.

Tonight on 360:
It's the 10th anniversary of O.J. Simpson's acquittal. We take a look back at how that trial changed the way we watch television.
And Newsnight:
In the rebuilding of New Orleans, is anyone monitoring who gets the construction contracts? Who's getting the money?
Haliburton, that's who.

WHAC has an article about Anderson NOT replacing Aaron Brown. Which is alright, because I kind of like Aaron. He's kind of quietly crazy.

What else. Oh. Seth Meyers did Anderson this weekend on Saturday Night Live. It was good. It wasn't mean-spirited or anything, just very funny. He just needed to be squintier, I think, but everything else was perfect. Also, Steve Carell sang twice, the end.

Now I have some love to spread. Go check out Either Relevant or True, a tasty Keith Olbermann blog. You must love him. I don't even get MSNBC, and I'm all up on the Keith. So, go, look, read daily. It fills my void, a little.

posted by Janis @ 14:25,

2 Comments:

At 5:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Aaron too, he's sloooow, deliberate and yes just a little nutty. The Ander-parody on SNL was great!

 
At 6:47 p.m., Blogger Becky said...

He really did need to be squintier!

(and thanks for the shout out darlin'! *smooch!*)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home