Fridays.

Tonight on 360:
The government says it's prepared to handle the worst case scenario. It may just have to rise to the challenge for monstrous Rita.
And Newsnight, which is running until 2am:
Water has already started to rise in New Orleans. We're live up and down the coast as Rita approaches.
And the usually, watch out for Larry King and Nancy Grace. I don't even know if he's on Nancy Grace, I abandoned that ship sometime last week. Only so much fake crying a person can take.

CNN will be running their regular prime time schedule on Saturday, so that means 360 and Newsnight at 7 and 10. (CNN Weekend Schedule - WHAC.)

I'm not even going to bother trying to make sense of this schedule. ICN has the complete Friday/Saturday/Sunday schedule. So much Anderson, my head will explode.

ICN also has a list of where everyone is. Anderson's en route to Port Arthur now.

And...I think that's it? For now, at least. basically, watch CNN for the next three days. Uh, and HLN, cause, Erica tomorrow from 9-midnight. Which also blows my mind.

The end.

posted by Janis @ 15:49,

2 Comments:

At 4:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hunkering down to watch CNN non-stop. I'll never forget watching AC and the other meterologists last year through all four hurricanes. I hope everyone stays safe and that AC has something or someone to hang onto.

 
At 4:57 p.m., Blogger Janis said...

Yeah, I'm a little concerned about WHO he'll have to hang on to, since Rob is in Beaumont.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home