Introduction.

Hey, whoa. This Anderson Cooper newsblog starts tomorrow. Note the clever name. So, basically we'll be linking to exciting news and blog stories about Anderson. Why? Because, I want to, and I have a lot of time on my hands.

Also, I'm in absolutely no way affiliated with him, or CNN, or anything ever. There was another AC newsblog, but it went under recently, and left me with a void I could only fill with my own two hands.

I am well aware how bad that sounds. Anyway.

Tomorrow, people. I do not rest for American holidays!

posted by Janis @ 15:08,

2 Comments:

At 11:02 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting blog name. Fans will be flocking.

 
At 3:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a HUGE Anderson fan and the more sites for him, the better. Thanks for starting it (it's a great name too).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home