And we don't know.

CNN doesn't have a summary up for tonight's episode, so I'm going to make one up.
A look into the real life of John Roberts - where does he buy his ties, and his produce? If you chop off his fingers, will they grow back? Also, doesn't sand just get everywhere? I mean, the beach is nice, but honestly, I didn't think I'd be hosing sand out of my...I've said too much. Tonight, on 360.
No word on whether Anderson's back or not. There really isn't anything else to update about. I could make more stuff up, if you want.

Edit: And again with the no Anderson. If it were Erica filling in again, I'd be a little less bored. Okay, a lot. She did such a good job on Friday. More! OR: Anderson can come back.

posted by Janis @ 17:06,

2 Comments:

At 5:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. I had a good laugh. Now if only I could imagine Anderson getting sand out of his... er... places.

 
At 11:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only take Heidi in small doses, like her periodic reports on 360, but this week has been more than I can stand. I've given up on Anderson coming in this week, everybody deserves a vacation, but he had better bring his sexy butt back on Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home